- Good education is the joint effort of the school and parents. Though the school can do a lot for the child, It cannot do everything. Your full home is the place where students get their first education, so education of our children will be completed only with your full co-operation. Parents Teachers co-operation is essential for the complete and harmonious development of a student’s personality.
- Parents are advised to allow the children to watch the only educational and useful programs on the T.V. Habitually watching movies and film songs may take the children away from the realities of life.
- If for certain reasons your child needs special attention or care, please report to the Principal, so that proper care and attention is given to your ward.
- While sending letters or making remittance of fee and inquiries please write full taste (as written in the admission form) of the child, his/her class and the ledger no/roll no. Ensure that your ward comes to school in proper uniform as per the specification and design laid by the school.
- Pay the school fees regularly on time.
MAHATMA GANDHI SHIKSHAN SANSTHAN