Mahatma Gandhi Shikshan Sansthan (Affiliated to C.B.S.E., Delhi upto +2 Level, Affiliation No. 330287, School No.- 50221) is a co-educational English Medium School. It is situated at Wajitpur (Near B.M.P.-13) under P.S.- Bahadurpur, Distt.- Darbhanga, the heart of Mithila. The school was founded by Mr. Hira Kumar Jha, the Chairman of the school in the year 2001 at Khajasarai, Laheriasarai, Darbhanga. In the year 2003 it was shifted to Gandhi Vihar (North of Mirza Khan Tank), Laheriasarai, Darbhanga. It imparts quality education as per the guidelines of C.B.S.E., Delhi. It is run and managed by “SAMARPIT JEEVAN”, a society registered under Societies Registration Act XXI, 1860; Vide Registration no.- 278/06-07. The objective of the school is to mould the students into a worthy citizens by developing their educational, intellectual and physical standards. The School is also functioning smoothly as an Accredation Centre of National Institute of Open Schooling with AI No. 030385.
Our Pride :
The schools has been awarded “Educational Excellence Award 2012” organized by Knowledge Recourses Development & welfare group (KRDWG) and honored by Dr. S.K.Jain HOD, Department of Management IIT Delhi, and Ms Chandni Bedi Taneja , Executive Director, Navjyoti India Foundation in an award function on 21st January 2012 at Vishwkarma Bhawan, Department of Management Studies , IIT Delhi.
The science projects of the students succeeded in attracting the attention of the judges of the C.B.S.E Regional & National Level Science Exhibitions 2011 . held on 25th and 26nd August 2011 at J.V.M Ranchi , Jharkhand and 21st & 22nd October 2011 at Modern School , Barahkhambha Road, New Delhi respectively. The students has presented on “ Agriculture & Technology”
Our special features are:
- Excellent school education from Nursery to X th level in English Medium under C.B.S.E Curriculum.
- World Class IT Infrastructure with E-learning Facilities • Well equipped science & computer Lab
- Rich Library with Internet access .
- Special classes for the weak students.
- Special facilities for economically poor students.
- Seminars, symposia, Group discussion etc are organized time to time for the all-round development of the
- Educational tours program is organized to make the students’ acquainted with the history of their country.
- Indoor and outdoor games are also organized.
- Participation of students in cultural program at the district and state level on various occasions.
- Free Education to Needy students as per RTE Acts.
Ours is a value-based system of education from pre- primary level onwards. The school is provided with essential infrastructure facilities.The most pertinent issue to ponder over is the degree of commitment of a teacher to his profession and his attitude about child’s interest and aptitude. According to Article 29 , of the ” Rights of child ” the education of the child shall be directed to the development of the child’s personality, talent, mental and physical abilities to the fullest potential.