- The Application for registration is the first stage of the admission process. A registration form along with prospectus can be obtained from the office by paying Rs. 400/- so that the child’s name may be registered for the year and class for which admission is sought.
- The fee is neither refundable nor adjustable and is valid for current academic year. Registration of a child is not a guarantee for his / her admission.
- Following registration, among all candidates will be given a date for entrance test and interview (only interview in the case of pre-primary classes).
- Registration Form can also be downloaded from our website.
- All applicants registered for admission upto Std. I will be based on observation and interaction with the applicants. They will be expected to appear for an Entrance Test (of Hindi, English, Mathematics & General Awareness) of fixed duration for admission in higher classes.
- Failure to attend test and interview without just reason will cause the registration to lapse and the registration fee paid will not be refunded. Result will be compiled strictly on merit. Admission may be granted on the basis of the overall performance of the candidate.
- Results will be declared after 2 days on the school notice board and school website.
- The Principal will be endowed with the right to reject the application of any student without assigning any reason.
- Whatever the decision; will be final, binding and unquestioned.
- Candidates offered admission must respond to the office within 15 days from the date result publication.
- On admission, candidates will be given a set of admission documents allotted and the enrollment number will be placed on the rolls register.
- Admission documents and rules & regulation of the school must be carefully studied and executed as per instruction.
- Admission dues once paid will not, in any circumstances, be refunded.
|In Nursery – 03 Years,||L.K.G. – 04 Years and onward.|
School Dress For Students
The following certificates/documents must be submitted at the time of Admission :-
- Transfer Certificate / School Leaving Certificate
- Mark-Sheet of the Last Examination Attended
- Character Certificate
- A Medical Certificate from a Regd. Medical Practitioner
- Domicile Certificate/Voter ID of Parents/Guardian
- Three (03) Passport Size Photographs